Ended - S2 Tournament
We made lots of interesting and cool changes from S1 Tournament
We had gathered tonnes of feedbacks from our community since Season 1 Tournament was held in late December 2021! Hence, we are proud to present you our latest Season 2 Tournament, with lots of exciting new changes! To access the tournament, go to: https://app.starrynift.art/play
Select Tournament as shown below:
Click on "Start" as shown below:
Remember to select and equip your Code Greens before entering the battle with the boss during the Preliminary Stage. Click on the "Battle" button to begin your battle with the special boss in the Preliminary Stage.
A window will pop-up prompting you to confirm if you would like to use up 1 daily try to battle the boss.
During the Points Stage, you will also be able to select an opponent to battle. You can first compare the power between your squad and the opponent's squad. If all three squads have higher power than your current squad, you can utilize the "refresh" option to try and roll for opponents with lower power.
Once you have decided, select the "Challenge" button and you will go into a battle with your selected opponent.
Be sure to read on to find out more about the tournament rules as well as the rewards you can receive for participating in this tournament.
The upcoming Season 2 Tournament will lasts for 7 days and will be split into 2 different stages. Here are the general rules of this tournament:
⏰ Tournament Duration: March 3rd — March 9th 2022
- 1.Tournament rank is based on Tournament Points. To attain a higher rank, participants will have to obtain more points.
- 2.If some players have the same amount of Tournament Points, they will be ranked by: a. Total number of battles (from high to low) b. Net number of winning battles = Total won battles — Total lost battles (from high to low) c. Earliest to complete the last battle (the one who gets the corresponding points first will rank higher)
- 3.⚠️ During the Tournament, when sending each level 20 Code Green from the Meme Land Collection into battle, the team’s entire attack power will be increased during battles. Such increase can be stacked.
Level 20 Code Greens from the Meme Land Collection would gain an advantage in battles!!
Players can now battle against a boss in Stage 1 of the Season 2 Tournament
The preliminary stage 👾 will last for 3 days of the tournament and players will battle against the special boss and try to do as much damage as they can to earn points.
- 1.Each wallet address owner can only battle with the boss up to 5 times a day. Each Code Green NFT can also only participate in battles up to 5 times a day. These numbers will be reset at 00:00 UTC time each day. Each battle lasts for 10 rounds. ⚠️ Transferring NFTs to different addresses won’t reset the number of times you can battle each day.
- 2.The damage caused by the player to the boss will be converted into points according to a certain formula. The points will then be used to rank players. The points in the preliminary stage will be carried into Stage 2: Points Stage.
In stage 2, players can now strategize and select the opponent they would like to battle against.
After the preliminary stage ⚔️, the remaining 4 days of the Tournament will be changed to points competition, whereby players will have to battle against other players to gain more points.
- 1.Each wallet address owner can only battle up to 10 times a day. Each Code Green NFT can also only participate in battles up to 5 times a day. These numbers will be reset at 00:00 UTC time each day. ⚠️ Transferring NFTs to different addresses won’t reset the number of times you can battle each day.
- 2.Players can refresh their current opponent selection up to 5 times a day. This number will be reset at 00:00 UTC time each day.
- 3.The points obtained by the winner of each battle are: (Number of NFT in battle x 15 + Evaluation Bonus) x (1 + Difficulty Bonus Multiplier)
- 4.The points obtained by the loser of each battle are (Number of NFT in battle x 3 + Evaluation Bonus) x (1 + Difficulty Bonus Multiplier)
We have increased the total prize pool to 25,000 BUSD (Previous was 20,000 BUSD). Additionally, players now ranked from 51st to 100th will also receive rewards!
These are the prizes for ranking in the top 100:
🥇1st: 3,000 BUSD
🥈2nd: 1,800 BUSD
🥉3rd: 1,400 BUSD
4th - 10th: 800 BUSD each
11th - 20th: 400 BUSD each
21st - 50th: 140 BUSD each
51st - 100th: 100 BUSD each
When winning or losing battles, players will collect Tournament Points. Each player can then use these Tournament Points to join our special raffle. Each raffle will consume 300 Tournament Points.
We have prepared N, R, SR Equipment NFTs, R & SR Character NFTs, EXP, Trophy... In the raffle prize pool.
We are also holding an exclusive airdrop event! We will soon be releasing our Breeding System Trial! After the Season 2 Tournament ends, we will launch a "Breeding Barn" airdrop. There will be 50 Breeding Barns randomly airdrop to 50 Tournament participants, owners can use them to incubate a new generation Code Green around mid-March when we launch the stage 1.0 breeding system.
More breeding details will be revealed in the future . Just remember, these 50 players are the first and the very lucky ones to experience our breeding process!
Be sure to participate in the tournament because even if you did not rank in the top 100, you will still be able to get some really attractive goodies if you get lucky in our raffle or airdrop!
We hope you enjoy these huge changes. As always, do continue to provide us with feedbacks and suggestions as we continue to work towards developing better products and features here at StarryNift.