Comment on page
Task & Reward System
Firstly, you need to mint Citizenship card in order to paricipate Task & Reward system to earn experience points.
Connect your wallet to login the platform, click your profile image from the top right corner, then click " Task & Reward" tab from the dropdown list to access the main page.
On the main page, you can find the the following information:
- 1.your profile information( Nickname, citizenship level etc.) as well as your daily & total rewards.
- 2.Details of Daily Tasks and Ad-hoc tasks (i.e. Events). Daily tasks refer to tasks reoccured on a daily basis, you can redo these tasks every 24h to accumulate your experience ponts. On the other hand, Ad-hoc tasks are not awalys available, it depends on whether there are special events hosted by StarryNift and its partners, you can earn much higher experience points by participating Ad-hoc events. For Ad-hoc tasks, if you click on each individual task panel, you will be directed to the 3D scene where the event is currently ongoing.
Clicking "Left" and "Right" arrow to reveal all available tasks to ensure you don't miss out any active events.
The status of the event is shown on its top right corner which is udpated automatically. There are a total of 3 status explained as follows:
- 1.Incomplete: The task has yet to be completed by you.
- 2.Completed: The task has been completed by you.
- 3.Expired: This status is only applicable to Ad-hoc task, which indicates the task has ended without your participation. In other words, you have missed out this task.
For Daily Tasks, you can click "History" button from the top right corner to find out your daily tasks completed within a cetain period. Pleast note the historical dates are based on UTC.
For Ad-hoc Tasks, you can filter out either "Active" tasks or "Ended" Tasks from the filter box located on the top right corner. By default, it shows all Ad-hoc tasks.
All active tasks (Daily & Ad-hoc) will also be shown in the 3D scenes, so that you will be notified straightaway what are the tasks currently available as well as their completion status.
Just to note that the Task & Reward system is fully automatic.You just need to be aware what are the tasks available and complete them as per the requirements, the task status and the acquired experience points will be updated seamlessly without your involvement.
You can also check other users's total experience points and ranking details by clicking the " Leaderboard" tab.
Your ranking informaiton will always shown on the top of the leaderboard.
You can hover your mouse over profile image of any users to wake up their profile card, then you can follow/unfollow them as well as to check their profile information. Refer section <Friend System> for more details.