📐 Design Guidelines
In the early stage of scene development, kindly consider the following:
- Scene Concept: Worldview or architectural construction for scene creation / Source of inspiration while designing the scene
- Scene Function: The main purpose(s) and function(s) of the scene. Examples: Conference / Exhibitions / Gallery / Club / Concert / Malls etc.
- Scene style: Base on the concept of the scene, determine the scene design style, including color tone, textures, scenes and surrounding atmospheres.
- User Experience: The continuous core loop is the basic game "loop" that drives player actions and the player's responses to those actions. Any form of virtual experience extended in this way, including the way the character interacts with the objects, obstacles, moving from one scene to another scene etc.
- Player’s Objective/Purpose: the player's purpose(s) within the scene and guiding principles that encourages players to return to the scene. For example, for the design of quests, please briefly describe the design, process, objective and rewards etc.
Submit concept sketches according to the initial scene design plan.
At this stage, we will discuss and communicate on the scene sketches based on the feasibility of the sketches and provide design recommendations.
- According to the concept sketch, develop the initial model of the scene (white model) to confirm whether the number of scene faces meets the requirements.
- Add scene colors and materials, texture materials (1k material, Transparent PNG channel) luminous elements, shader.
- Add scene interaction content.
If the scene design includes Quest(s) and NPC:
- Character concept sketches (please confirm the proportions of good characters and architectural scenes).
- Character 3D-view drawing, color formula scheme.
- Character modeling.
- Character animation, interactive mode.